Send a Task / File Attachment / Evaluation
In some situations, you may want to send a task, a file attachment, evaluation, message, or task to another user. You may do this by creating a task.
- From the main menu, click Supervision Assist to go to your Dashboard, if not there by default.
- Select the Assigned to Others tab, and click Assign Task.
- In the Assigned To field, enter the first name of the person you are assigning the task to; their full name will appear in the field’s autocomplete list. Click the correct name to select it
- Click on the appropriate task type
- General: Sends a task to the selected include a description and attachment. (usually a document)
- Evaluation: Sends an evaluation to a user to complete
- CE-Course: Send a continuing education course for a user to complete. The course selection comes for www.ce-credit.com
- Click Save
- The assigned task will be listed under the Dashboard’s Assigned to Others tab