Step 2: How to Access and Use the Supervision Site Directory
If you have do not yet have a placement site you may browse the Supervision Sites Directory to see supervision sites and supervisors that have worked with your University in the past. If you already have a placement site you may skip to the next help topic: Step 3 (How to Create Placement Application(s).
To access the Supervision Sites Directory:
- From your user dashboard main menu, click Placement then Supervision Sites Directory.
- In the Supervision Sites Directory tab, you can click Toggle Map to view placement sites on a Google map or narrow the results by selecting an option from the Filter by Training Level drop-down.
- You can click on the Supervision Site name to see details for a listed supervision site.
- In the Supervision Site page, the Supervision Site Information section provides information for reaching the site’s office; contact the office directly to inquire about openings with supervisors who may not be registered with SA.
- If a site supervisor has agreed to a practicum/internship, you may select request placement to send a placement application to your clinical coordinator for approval.