Coordinator: Sending Emails to Users
There are two ways to send emails using Supervision Assist.
Sending Emails to Students
1. First, log in as a Program Coordinator and on your dashboard select the Trainees tab.
2. On the Trainees page select the individual(s) you would like to send an email to. You may select more than one individual to send an email to.
3. After selecting the individuals(s) click Compose Message. This will use your default email program on your device to send an email.
Sending Emails to Other Users
1. First, select Search Users on your dashboard.
2. Then you are able to search for a user by their first or last name, or you can select their role in Supervision Assist.
3. After doing so, you are able to select a name in a drop-down list, or leave the box blank and click search to search for all users under that role in Supervision Assist.
4. After selecting the individuals you want to email, click Group Action and Compose message. This will use your default email program on your device to send an email.