Creating Training Reports of Hours
A trainee's training report can be generated by any user related to the trainee in Supervision Assist. Training reports can be generated in three formats:
- Weekly Report - A summary of hours logged by the trainee in a selected calendar week.
- Training Report - An aggregate of all hours logged by the trainee during the full span of their training plan.
- Spreadsheet Export - An export of all hours listed in an excel sheet.
These report formats meet the CACREP's requirement to have site supervisors verify the hours logged by a trainee, using an integrated e-signature feature that adds the supervisor's signature upon approving activity entries.
Generating Reports from the Activity Log Page
- On the calendar, select a day that belongs to the month of your required weekly report.
- On the bottom-left panel of the page, click Weekly Report and select the appropriate week's dates
- On the bottom-left panel of the page, click Training Report to generate a report of all hours from this Training Plan / Semester.
- On the top-right panel of the page, click Export Log to generate an excel export.
A PDF document will be generated, showing the placements for which hours have been logged during the selected week, categorized by activity type. Additionally, an alert message is shown in cases where the trainee's entries have not all been verified by the site supervisor.
Generating Reports from the Dashboard
You may generate a PDF Training report right from your dashboard. Simply navigate to your previous/current training and select the Training Report button.