Creating Training Reports of Hours
A trainee's training report can be generated by any user related to the trainee in Supervision Assist. Training reports can be generated in two formats:
- Weekly Report - A summary of hours logged by the trainee in a selected calendar week.
- Training Report - An aggregate of all hours logged by the trainee during the full span of their training plan.
Both report formats meet the CACREP's requirement to have site supervisors verify the hours logged by a trainee, using an integrated e-signature feature that adds the supervisor's signature upon approving activity entries.
You may generate a Weekly Report of your hours from the Activity Log.
- In the calendar, select a day that belongs to the month of your required weekly report.
- In the bottom-left panel of the page, click Weekly Report and select the appropriate week's dates
- In the bottom-left panel of the page, click Training Report to generate a report of all hours from this Training Plan / Semester.
A PDF document will be generated, showing the placements for which hours have been logged during the selected week, categorized by activity type. Additionally, an alert message is shown in cases where the trainee's entries have not all been verified by the site supervisor.
Note: You may also generate training reports from your dashboard by select the report button on your dashboard.