Tasks / Emails / Live Sessions / etc
Tasks enable all roles to assign a task to another user or group of users. A task can be an evaluation, a CE course, a learning objective, or simply a file attachment. Furthermore, tasks can be assigned with a required due date as well as be scheduled for publishing (assignment) at a future date.
To create a new task:
- From the main menu, click Supervision Assist to go to the Dashboard, if not there by default.
- Under the Assigned to Others tab, click Assign Task.
- To assign the task to a single user:
- In the Assigned To field, enter the first name of the person you are assigning the task to; their full name will appear in the field’s autocomplete list; click the user's name to select it.
- To assign the task to multiple users:
- Click Show Quick-Add Groups to expand the list of multiple-user options available for your role.
- Click a group name to add all of its users to the Assigned To field.
- Select the tab name corresponding to the type of task you wish to assign:
- General tasks include a description and optional file attachment.
- Evaluation tasks assign a pre-exisitng evaluation, selected from the tab's dropdown.
- When finished, click Save.
CREATING LIVE SESSIONS
Supervision Assist offers a Live Sessions feature, which enables users to create HIPAA secure live online video sessions to be launched immediately or scheduled for a future time. Live Sessions can be used to remotely view a supervision session, to chat with a supervisor, or to meet with several trainees at once.
To create a new live session:
- From the main menu, click Live Sessions.
- In the page heading, click New Live Session.
- In the Title field, enter a topic for the new live session.
- In the Participants field, enter the name of the participant then select this name from the autocomplete list; alternatively, click Show Quick-Add Groups and click the name of a group to add all of its users.
- To launch the session immediately:
- Under the Start Now tab, click Start Live Session Now.
- To schedule the session for a later time:
- Select the Schedule Future Session tab.
- In the When field, click the calendar icon to set the date and time.
- In the Estimated Duration field, enter the anticipated duration of the session (defaults to 60 minutes).
- When finished, click Schedule Live Session.
Program coordinators are able to send an email to multiple SA users at once, from within SA.
To send an email:
- From the main menu, click Search Users.
- In the Search Criteria section, enter a First Name, Last Name, and/or select a Role to search for.
- When finished, click Search.
- Select the checkbox next to the user name(s) you wish to email; to select the entire list of search results, click Select All.
- Click the Group Action dropdown and select Compose Message.
- In the Confirm Group Action modal, click OK.
Your email client will launch a new email draft addressed to the selected users.
REVIEWING SUBMITTED EVALUATIONS
To review evaluation results submitted by other users:
- From the main menu, click Evaluations.
- Program coordinators and faculty supervisors can:
- Expand the evaluation name (and faculty name) to view the trainees table.
- In the Submitted column, click the date of the submitted evaluation.
- Site supervisors and trainees can:
- Click Review next to the submitted evaluation.