How do I change accepting or not accepting interns / students?
Site supervisors in Supervision Assist can accept new placements in their profiles. The option to accept new placements is in the site supervisor's profile page. This indicates that a supervisor is willing to accept new trainees.
To indicate that you are willing to accept new trainees:
- From the main menu, click your name then Profile.
- In the My Profile page, click Edit Profile in the right-hand corner of the heading.
- Select the Supervisor Profile tab.
- Toggle the Accepting Trainees button if necessary
- When finished, click Save.
You are now accepting new trainees.