Step 2: Inviting Users into Supervision Assist
Supervision Assist follows the same general process to invite Staff, Faculty Supervisors, Site Supervisors, and Students.
- Select the People Tab
- Select the User Role
- Select the Invite User tab
- Invite users by;
- Invite Users button: The Supervision Assist system will send an email invite to users. These invites will include instructions on using their account
- Signup Link: If you wish to send an email using a company or personal email, you may send a custom link.
Recommended Process for New Universities
The following invitation process is recommended for new Universities.
- Invite Clinical Coordinators or Staff
- Invite Faculty Supervisors
- Invite Students
- Students are invited into the system and create Placement Application(s) for Site Supervisors. They may send invitations to new Site Supervisors or connect with Site Supervisors already added to your organization.
- Students may be sent an invitation that connects them with their Faculty Supervisor and Training Plan.
- Invite Site Supervisors (optional)
- Students may invite Site Supervisors during their placement process. However, some Universities prefer to invite Site Supervisors before this process.
There are a few different methods of inviting users into Supervision Assist.