Review and Approve Supervision Site Activities
The Activity Log page lists all activities that a trainee has completed at your supervision site. These entries must be verified you at the end of each week. To review and approve activity log entries:
- From the main menu, click Supervision Assist to go to your Dashboard, if not there by default.
- If you have Activity Logs that have not yet been approved they will show up as a red number at the top of your dashboard.
- Select ‘View’ on your trainees name to view their activity log entries.
- You may mass select a trainee's hour logs to approve them all with one click.
- You may also click view full log below the trainee's entries to go to the activity log detail page that contains a full calendar of all of a trainee's entries and the status for each as well as other details.
- You can then approve individual entries and also view more information about each.
- If you believe a particular entry is wrong, you may revert your approval.
- Repeat these steps for each day where entries are pending your review.
* When you have multiple trainees, the first activity log page will show you multiple trainee logs.