Coordinator: How can I change the training plan on a placement?
If a program coordinator approves a placement application before realizing that it was associated with the wrong training plan, he/she can change the placement's training plan by taking the following steps:
- Open the placement application in question.
- From the main menu, click Training then Trainee Placement.
- Find the approved placement application or, in the top-right corner, enter the trainee's name in the Search field.
- Click View to open the placement application.
- In the Status section of the application, click Revert.
- Approve the placement application again by clicking Mark Approved.
- You will be presented with the Associate Placement modal.
- Select an existing training plan from the Training dropdown, or click Assign New Training to associate a new training plan with the trainee and placement.
- When finished, click Save.
The placement application is now approved and associated with the new training plan