Step 1: How to Activate or Pay for your Student Account
1. Supervision Account Access - Limited and Full User Accounts
To access all features of Supervision Assist you will need to purchase an account. However, you can start using Supervision Assist with a free limited account. A limited account allows you access to the Supervision Site Directory. With a limited account you may also create a placement application. These are useful features to help you with your practicum or internship efforts.
To create or join a live video session, to log activity hours and/or to submit evaluations, you will need to have a full, paid, Supervision Assist user account.
If your Supervision Assist account requires a purchase, you will be notified as your account header will have a message stating your account is limited (and indicated below) at the top of your user dashboard .
2. Activating your Full-Access Supervision Assist Account
Supervision Assist offers two methods for activating your account.
1. If you have purchased or been provided a code by your University select 'Redeem Code'
2. If you don't have a code, select 'Purchase Access' to pay for an account with a credit card.
3. Determining your payment amount:
When you select Purchase Access you should be charged at a level determined by your training progress. If you feel like the Access price is incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com or contact your clinical coordinator.