Live Session: Phone and Tablet Guide
Phone and Tablet Guide to Live Sessions and Cloud Recording
The most secure and convenient way of recording a session to the cloud is by using the Live Sessions feature in Supervision Assist to record directly to the cloud. Please follow these steps to record directly to the cloud.
- On your phone or tablet login at www.SupervisionAssist.com
- Select the menu button on the top of the screen and then Live Sessions
- Select a Scheduled meeting by clicking on a meeting title under Scheduled & In-Progress
- Schedule a New Live Session by selecting +New Live Session
- Give your meeting a title, invite Supervision Assist user(s), and schedule a meeting time.
- When you are ready to begin, select Start Session.
- A HIPAA-Secure Live Session will then begin
- If the zoom app is installed select the open option to get started
- If it is not installed, follow the link on the top of the page to install Zoom Cloud Meetings to your phone.
Select the more button and "Record to the Cloud"
Note: This will save a video directly to Supervision Assists HIPAA secure servers and will not store a local copy on your phone.
When you are finished with your meeting, your video will be processed and ready for review.