User Technical Requirements
Supervision Assist takes the security of your data very seriously, we require users to access the system with a recently updated browser. If you're using the web browser that came pre-installed on your system, this may mean you will need to upgrade or use another browser.
We use and recommend:
- Chrome 64+
- Firefox 58+
- Edge 40+
- Safari 10+.
The default browser for these systems will work:
- Windows 8 or higher
- Mac 10.9 (Mavericks) or higher
- iOS 9+ (iPhone/iPad)
- Android Marshmallow 6+ (Phone/Tablet)
- Linux equivalent to Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty) or higher.
Live Video Session
Live video sessions and recordings require installation on any of the supported OS listed above. If you have not yet installed zoom you will be prompted when creating a session in Supervision Assist.
Recommended bandwidth for Hosting Meetings and Attending:
- For 1:1 video calling: 600kbps (up/down) for high quality video and 1.2 Mbps (up/down) for HD video
- For group video calling: 600kbps/1.2Mbps (up/down) for high-quality video. For gallery view: 1.5Mbps/1.5Mbps (up/down).
- For screen sharing only (no video thumbnail): 50-75kbps
- For screen sharing with video thumbnail: 50-150kbps
- For audio VoIP: 60-80kbps
Known Browser Behavior
- Internet Explorer is not supported and will not work on several pages. A warning is given to any user attempting to login with Internet Explorer.