How do I share a recorded session in SA?
There are two methods for sharing a session, but only the session's host can perform these actions.
Scheduled Live Session: Add Participants
- Click New Live Session
- Select the Schedule tab
- Add users under the Participants category.
Additional participants can also be added in the Live Session Details page while it is scheduled.
Recorded/Uploaded Session: Assign Task
- From the main menu, click Live Sessions.
- In the Your Past Sessions tab, click the title of the session you wish to share.
- On the Live Session Details page, just below the video itself will be an add user box. Click the down arrow to select a user to invite to view the live session.
- When finished, click Save.
The selected users are then listed in the Sharing with section of the live session page and will be notified and invited to view the live session.
NOTE: The Assigned for Review section and Assign Task button are only available for Live Sessions that have been recorded or uploaded for playback.