Step 3.1: Approving Placements
- Your Dashboard contains a tab named Placements. The red icon counter indicates the number of applications that have not yet been approved.
- In this tab, placement applications are shown with one of two status labels:
- Submitted: The trainee has submitted an application to work with a site supervisor but all required agreements have not been completed yet.
- Ready: All required agreement forms and uploads have been completed or submitted by the relevant users.
- Select View to review a placement application.
- Click Mark Approved or Mark Denied to approve or deny the placement request.
- When Mark Approved is clicked:
- If a training plan was selected by the trainee, they can begin to log hours in this placement at the start of their training.
- If the trainee selected "Training Not Listed" and added a comment, you can select an existing training plan or create a new training plan to associate with the placement.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.