Step 3.3: Adding Supervision Site(s) (optional)
Creating New Supervision Sites
- From the main menu, click Training then Supervision Sites Directory.
- Click New Supervision Site.
- You are then presented with the New Supervision Site modal, where you can enter the site's details.
After entering the site's information, click Save; the new site and its details are then added to the directory.
- To view or edit its details, click View or Edit on the site's entry under the Supervision Sites Directory tab.
Assigning or Inviting Site Supervisors to a Supervision Site
- Click Training and select Supervision Sites Directory.
- Select the Supervision Site by clicking on the name
- Scroll to the bottom left side of the screen and you will see a supervisor management section.
Invite New: Send an invitation to a new site supervisor to register for an account.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.