Converting uploaded files to MP4 for better playback
When recording a session, you may need to use a video recorder that outputs videos to an older or incompatible format. This may result in some users unable to playback a video in Supervision Assist.
You may fix this, by converting your video to an MP4. I have included a link to a guide and tool that may be used on a PC or MAC.
Recommended Tool: Miro Video Converter
- Download and install Miro Video Converter
- Select the file you wish to upload to Supervision Assist
- Select Format -> Video -> MP4
- Select Convert to MP4
- Upload this new file to Supervision Assist using the Upload Guide below
- DELETE ANY LOCAL AN UNSECURED VIDEO FILES! We are not responsible for video recordings of files stored on a local computer or phone.
Note: You may be able to use an Android or Apple app to do this on your phone, but we only outline guides for doing this on a PC or