Create a Telehealth Session
Supervision Assist allows for Telehealth by emailing invites to clients. These meetings enjoy the same level of HIPAA security and maintain the ability to be cloud recorded and shared in Supervision Assist. Follow these steps to create a telehealth session.
Creating a Telehealth Session
- Select Live Sessions from the main menu
- Click + New Live Session
- Select Schedule a Telehealth Session
- Click Next
- Select the Placement associated with the Telehealth Session
- Enter in the Email of the Client to Invite under Invitee Email
- Enter the date, time, and duration of the meeting.
- Read and select the confirmation statement
- Click the Save Button
- Click Start Session to begin the Telehealth Session or select Resent Invite to send another invitation to your client.
Note: Telehealth is an add-on that needs to be opted in for by your University/Organization. If you are unable to find this option in Supervision Assist please discuss your needs with your University Clinical Coordinator and/or Professor.