Create a Telehealth Session
Supervision Assist allows students to conduct and cloud record Telehealth sessions online. This is the only supported process for conducting a Live Session and maintaining HIPAA security.
Creating a Telehealth Session
- Select Live Sessions from the main menu
- Click + New Live Session
- Select Schedule a Telehealth Session
- Click Next
- Select the Placement associated with the Telehealth Session
- Enter in the Email of the Client to Invite under Invitee Email
- Enter the date, time, and duration of the meeting.
- Read and select the confirmation statement
- Click the Save Button
- Click Start Session to begin the Telehealth Session or select Resent Invite to send another invitation to your client.
Note: Telehealth is an add-on that needs to be opted in for by your University/Organization. If you are unable to find this option in Supervision Assist please discuss your needs with your University Clinical Coordinator and/or Professor.