Step 7: Viewing Evaluation Reports
Evaluations in Supervision Assist may be viewed as aggregate reports at any time. To view a report just follow these steps.
- Switch to a Coordinator position and select Evaluations
- Select Reports on the correct form
- Select the appropriate report (or contact support to request an additional report)
- Enter in the password. (The same password is on every report, talk to the organization owner or SA support if you don't have it)
- For most reports, you may set a date range on the top left of the page
- Review the results. These can be broken down into average, standard deviations, and graphics may be tweaked by contacting support.
Note: If you would like an excel or SPSS export of results, please contact support and that will be generated for you.