Activity Log - Student Introduction
To track practicum or internship hours, create entries in the Activity Log page as follows:
- From the main menu, click Activity Log.
- Select Activity Date to select the date of your activity.
- Select the Placement for the Activity using the drop-down menu.
- Select Activity & Session to choose the Activity Type and Session Type. Some activity types may also ask you to select an Arrangement, Session Focus, and Learning Behavior.
- Select Duration to record the time spent on this Activity & Session.
- Select the following icons to add any optional information.
Client Code. This is an optional field to be able to quickly view all notes and times spent with a client.
Attachment: Add an attachment related to your activity.
Journal: Add reflective thoughts or notes on your activity to share with your Faculty and Site Supervisor
Risk Alert: Select this field to immediately send a notification to your Faculty and Site Supervisor